In my previous article on How to start a blog to make constant money on the internet, I promised to write on the two common platforms. In this article I will write an analysis on the Blogger platform which serves as a platform to create a website and make money with it.
Both Blogger and WordPress have their advantages and disadvantages, But I’ll enumerate that of blogger below
- It is 100% free and does not require having a domain or paying hosting service
- It is easy to use
- Being part of Google is very simple to be authorized an Adsense account
- Being part of Google your blog will automatically be listed on Google
- You have several presentations already loaded so that your blog looks professional
- 75% of blogger blogs are spam, so many people when they see that the blog is hosted on blogger automatically ignores it.
- Layouts are not very customizable, which makes your blog look like many others
- You are only allowed to have a few units of Adsense and it is difficult to integrate another type of monetizer
- It has a very basic functioning, which in the long run will be counterproductive
- Anyone can file a complaint against his blog (almost always his competitors) so that blogger cancels his account
- If Blogger considers that your site is spam you will cancel the account including Adsense
In fact 99% of the blogs that generate money are not blogger but wordpress, You can read the analysis on WordPress Here.